Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome friends!

Assalam o Allaikum everybody.

Now that the july 23 exam date is just around the corner I wish you all success and good luck! May we all shine and rise in all our endeavours.

May I request you all who have benefited from this website in any way to kindly post your own recalled questions soon after the October exam (all specialities). Out of experience, I can say that after the 1st few days of exam, one is not able to jog the memory and reproduce much. So, kindly do make sure to send your recalled stems/q's so future candidates could benefit from them.

Please leave comments at the end of the posts or at the extreme end of this page regarding feedback and suggestions.

And send your recalled stuff to medguru88@gmail.com

Jazakallah.

p.s. Do remember me in your prayers as I am writing the oct exam aswell.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks buddy,ur effort in putting the previous qs together has helped me in my prep a lot,even there were some q's in this oct paper from the questions from this site.I am so glad i came to know about this site just in time b4 the exam.

    Best wishes to you as well and keep up the good work. I will send you my recalled q's soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please someone post the answers:(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as it will not only encourage us but also help us improve!